Saturday, August 29, 2009

SNG: Two 1st Places in a Row

You read it right. I won 2 SNG's, one with 9 players and another one with 45 players.
Regular SNG's (non turbo) with 1500 starting chips.


On this SNG i had some great spots like having KAo twice and AQ/AQs in other times. On HU my J8o broke the AKo from the villan when the 8 came on the flop and hold it.

The hand before the HU, my pocket eights win the shove from the villan, this is the picture from the beginning of the HU:

When we were 3 at the table this is one of my shoves with pocket jackets:



Before this SNG, or better, i was multitabling this SNG with a 9 player SNG that i also win. They were all micro stakes SNG's, so the 1st place rewarding was not much but i am a begginner on the SNG play.

August has been a cash game grinding month but i like more to play SNG. Hope in the future to play more SNG and make the climb on VIP status by mixing SNG with cash games.
This is my overall performance on the last 7 days on SNG's, (I did not play that much).




Btw, i am almost Silverstar.

No comments: