Saturday, August 01, 2009

July Perfomance

Ok, July ended for me.

I must say that it was better than June but i was expecting more. I play very few SNG and MTT's and i play a lot of cash games, some days i was grinding. I did not read the book Harrington on Holdem. I improved my overall activity in some poker foruns (twoplustwo and ti) by reading and posting.

Let's check it out the numbers.
1. Overall profit: i made $35.15 from cash games FL100.

This graphic is related to the last week of June where i played FL100. I started well and i was hot on 28 and 29 of July but after that i ended up losing some money.

I remember being in a good shape at NL10 on the second week of July but then i had a downswing and i was not generating too much points so i switched to FL100.

More stats on FL100:

Total played time: 14 h 53 m
Earnings per hour: $2.36
Earnings per hour incl. bonuses: $2.36
Total played sessions: 15
Total sessions won: 10
Total sessions lost: 5
Best winning streak: 6
Worst losing streak: 3
Best session: 21.15
Worst session: -19.90

Total hands played at FL100: 913

2. VIP Points and Frequent Player Points on Pokerstars
1086.76 - FPP's (+159 )
458.76 - VPP's July

458.76 is my best record on VPPs /Month, i made more 54 vpps than June.
I played more this week and i also played on FL100, so i made more 159 points this week.












Conclusions:
Well i had a better perfomance this month at cash tables and i did not play much of tournaments. In the overall maybe i can make it on FL100 but i must work harder and i must reviews my last 2 session were i lost.

Maybe i will post some critical hands from my revision on the last 2 sessions, so you can see how i lost money. Review the hands played is very important to become a better poker player. Study is also important i will put Harrington on Hold, i have 2 books on the horizon that just could make the difference, one is for Limit play the other for no limit.

I will subscribe to the deucescraked trial next week so i can download some videos and learn with the pros. I am also thinking in joining the stoxkpoker learning site very soon.

Ok, right now that is all, i will post the goals for August soon.

Good luck and skill i am all in!

No comments: