Monday, August 31, 2009

August Review

August was my best month at poker tables, no doubt about it.
I touched in some poker variables at the same time: volume play by griding a lot at in consequence i reached silverstar; poker education, by reading a poker book and watching educational movies,; SNG and Cash games, i played few SNG but played profitable.

Let's go to the goals review:
- Reading the little green book from Phil Gordon: OK.
I started and ended, i studied the book. I will make a posterior restudy on the book.

- Sign up with a training site: OK.
I signed up with one of the top 5 worldwide poker training site: deucescracked.

- Break Even: Nok.
Not exacly, due to the griding on cash tables, i did not B/E.

- Do at least 600 VPP's: OK+.
I even doubled up that amount. I made more than 1200 VPP's this month on pokerstars turning me on silverstar for September.

Here are the stats for Multitable Tournaments August 2009:
OPR Stats:
ROI: 90%
Prizes: $14
ABI (Average Buy In): $0.82
AFS (Average Field Size): 185
ITM (In The Money): 1/9 (11%)

Here are the Stats for the SNG's and Multitable SNG's August 2009:


The point is, i still have to play many more SNG's at this buy-in level ($1.20) before going up. But, i am playing much better. Right now, i am confidente enough that i can play the $3.20 in a profitable way.

The main achievement in August (besides my birthday !!) was the silverstar vip status and my overall better performance as a poker player.

Will post September goals this week.

No comments: