Tuesday, August 04, 2009

August Goals

Before the goals let me show you one hand in multipot that i played and hit the flush on ther river, but i was not the only one with the flush, guess who has the higher card? See the whole action here.
August Goals:

1. Sign-up with one of this trainings site: stoxpoker, deucescracked, cardrunners or leggopoker.
2. Start reading the Phil Gordon little green book.
3. Reach the 600 Vpps.
4. Break Even.
5. Play 2000 hands.

The goal 1 and 2 are educational goals, so i can improve my game. I am almost decided wich site will be and i publish my decision soon. The book i already ordered and the post mail already have so i will start to read this week.

The last 3 goals are more pratical goals. I am willing to reach (at least) 600 Vpps this month on stars. The hands played is a goal to grind on the tables and play more hands.

That's all for now!

No comments: