Thursday, August 20, 2009

Silverstar on track

Hi, i haven't posted latelly, been busy grinding some fpp's for my reload bonuses on stars and studing the game, specially reviewing my hands.
Review the sessions is a great study to identify some leaks on your game.

On my yesterday sessions i lose some BB, my pocket pairs did not workout (were not top pair or losed to a set from the opponent). I had AQo three times and i lost on those hands, i did not connect with the flop and turn. My AKo did not connect with the board either. My AJo lost to a set of queens from the opponent. You can see how hard the game was!

I have made lots of Fpp's this week and i almost sure that i will reach silverstar this month. Last week i wasn't gridding so much, so i have to put on volume this week.

I will come back with uptaded news this weekend.

No comments: