Wednesday, December 02, 2009

November Review, December Goals

I dedicate the whole November to SNG of 90 players and some MTT's. Here are the main stats for November:

Type of Game: SNG - 90 players
Played: 47 games
ROI: 13%
Best rank: 3rd place.
Best cashing streak: 2 games in a row

I am current on a stretch of 10 games without cashing, my worst stretch on them until now, facing some bad beats along the way. The variance on multitable SNG's are very high. My goals for December is to play at least 50 games of single table SNG's on $3 buy in at, lets see how is it going to be.

Type of Game: MTT's
Played: 20 games
ROI: -56%
Best rank: 366 place.
Best cashing streak: 2 games in a row

On the MTT's side I will try to play at least 20 games, but I hope I can play more. Of course my main goal on MTT's is to have a positive ROI on December and try to reach a 2 digits rank. Reaching the final table is always a goal but lets see my performance on these games.

So, December will be plenty og SNG's at and MTT's, specially the 2K GTD on pokerstars (23:00 PM GMT time).

No comments: