Monday, November 30, 2009

Hands Pictures

Just to show you guys some great hands and a bad beat hand from my last tournaments. I have been playing the SNG of 90 players and also some MTT's.

This is my worst bad beat of this month on the final table of the SNG 90 players:



Tripling up my stack with pocket kings:




Playing small and medium pocket pairs is a fundamental play in NL Holdem. When you hit a set and opponents hits something from the board be prepared to take down a big pot:





A flush ace high is always the nuts, the best way to take down a huge pot is when your opponent has also a strong hand like 2 top pairs but you manage to have some luck on the river and make the flush:



Well, sometimes we can face that against us. On this hand I pushed with my 2 pairs and opponent calls and hits trips of deuces on the river:

No comments: