Friday, December 04, 2009

Bankroll Management, the 5% Rule

Hi readed today one article from professional Pokerstars player Vicky Coren. She said that one golden bankroll management rule is to invest no more than 5% of your bankroll on a buy in tournament.

I am a true follower of this rule, ever single game whatever it is a MTT or SNG, I never invest more than 5% of my bankroll. I played the $1.10 buy in MTT's and I could play a little more higher buy in, but I prefer this buy in level right now because MTT's are high variance games. On SNG's I started to play the $3 and it is still under 5% of my bankroll.

The $3 single tables SNG's are soft but I still did not reached ITM, I had 2 bubbles places and on 9 place where my AKs was busted against KK. The bubble is thougher on these games but I know I can make it and crush these $3 SNG's. Just need to continue to play them.

This weekend I will play my usual MTT's today and tomorrow and some $3 stt SNG's. I will try to satelite for the Sunday 1/4 million on pokerstars.

No comments: