Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pokerstars, the Greatest Online Poker Room

Will play today on the World Guiness Record Tournament Poker at Pokerstars, there are already more than 140,000 players signed up. I will post here the final number with a picture.

Pokerstars made a huge improvement for the next year on they VIP club, so 2010 will be a profitable year. I can make silverstar with only 750 VPPs and there are going to be milestones cash to all players, for more information checkout: http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/2010changes/

I have been grinding some DoNs and I am very happy with my results, on the last 73 games I have a 22% ROI. I invested $73 on those games and not only I received that amount back, but I also made some more than 20% profit on them. I have $50 bonus to release until February, I am sure I will release that bonus with more profit on these DoNs games.

I am playing right now and there are 149,196 players on this MTT, Guiness World Record for Pokerstars!!



You can also look on this picture and see the numbers of total players current playing on Pokerstars (not necessary on this MTT of course):



One more thing, just started 2 more blogs, one of them is in Portuguese, you can checkout on my profile section.

No comments: