Sunday, August 01, 2010

July By The Numbers

I "grew up" as a 9 man SNG player this month. I played the games with more confidence and strategic/analytical thinking.

I finally decided and stayed with the type of game I enjoy most and where I have the best edge, the non turbo 9 Man SNG. Besides not making serious money, (at the moment), due to the buy-in level, I ended up making my best profitable SNG grind month of my career.

July Numbers
Still started this month playing 45 man and HU (less than 10 games on these two), then I played some 1€ turbos and finally decided to stick to the non turbos (regular) 9 man SNG where I ended up with more than 20% ROI in 96 games:



This is a picture, (from the site PokerProLabs / TopShark), where you can check out some more data filtered for 9 Man SNG this month.



In August I will be playing 9 Man SNG, (this is becoming a "cliché" word!). Will start to play in some point of the month the $5,50 buy-in level and mix with the $3,40 buy-in.

No comments: