Saturday, August 14, 2010

Funny Analogy For a Downsing

I am experiencing the worst month of my SNG play, but I am ok. Most of the decisions that I made at the tables were the right moves. Besides that I will increase my study time on the next week.

The reason I am posting is to let you guys with a music lyrics analogy to my current downswing, the lyrics are from a new popular and great music from Armin Van Buuren, - Going Wrong.

Yea I keep dreaming (of jumping to the next SNG game level)
That I have it all (all the good preflop hand)
Ooh I'm still craving
To have you by my side (the skill/luck at my side)
...
You're burning out of my head
And in my brain it's going wrong (with the all negative variance)

And I will live today (yeah, I will make it)
And I will live tomorrow (To turn the negative in to positive variance)
No matter what is said or done (no matter the outcome, the decision was the right one)
Even if it's going wrong
You're burning out my head
Even if it's going wrong

No comments: