Sunday, November 01, 2009

$2k Guaranteed Tournament

This saturday I played a MTT (Multi Table Tournament) with almost 5000 players. In fact there were 4998 players on total. I placed 14th and it was my best result ever on a big field tournament, I was almost on the final table.

I did not played any MTT since 20 July, so it was great to have this outcome. I was expecting the first place but I did a stupid push in one of my last hands with a pocket nines and I faced a pocket kings hand and was underdog.
Before that hand I was having t490280 chips in 5th place and there were less than 20 players. I should have waited for a better spot to push and double (again) my stack.

Anyway it was a good performance with some good spots to push and it was a good return to MTT's games.

This is the final tournament results:




These are two pictures during the game were I have a great stack to take the 1st place reward, well better next time:

No comments: