Friday, November 20, 2009

Pointing out some issues

Been playing the SNG's of 90 players. I had lost some races on some of them when I push my stack to the table. There was this hand that I pushed with pocket sevens against AKo from the opponent and the ace cames on the river. On another game I pushed with AQs against pocket teens from the big stack opponent and I lost.

I am hitting a downswing on my current results on the 90s after a good period of cashing. I think volume is the key and willing to identify some leaks and pushing ranges to improve the game are also important.

This weekend I will play 2 MTT's, one today and another tomorrow, it will be a big field with more than 4000 players and with a prize pool of more that $4000. I will play my game and lets see how is it going to work out.

Besides the MTT's I have an private invitation for the 2d time for one SNG of 9 players from Cardlovers, I will also play this one on Sunday. On the first one that I played last Sunday I made 2nd place but with some luck because I was sitting out more that 15 minutes due to internet problems.

I will grind some 90s SNG's and I hope I can post some hands on DC forum and also to watch a video from DC that explains how to play on the 180s SNG and extract some ideias and thoughts for the 90s.

My strongest enemy is the time, I had not enough time to do want I want, there is so much to do on the poker world and outside of poker world that sometimes my rest time is afected. I have to manage this better because is very important to have a healthy mind on a healthy body to play good poker and to do all the important things.

No comments: