Friday, October 30, 2009

October Stats and a look at November

Tomorrow is the last day of October and I am very happy with my results on 9s SNG's.
Right now I have a 14% positive ROI on the $1.20 SNG's of 9 players (9s) at pokerstars.

Not much volume, I only played about 36 of these games, so if I increase my volume I can get much better results. My worst stretch without any cash this month on these games was 6 games in a row. My best streak on cashing was 4 games cashing.

Today I have a private tournament with some DC members, we set up this tournament so we can play all together, it will going to be fun!

I had some hands that I want to share here on the Forum, I will convert and post on a future thread. On one hand I made a full house and beat 3 opponents in the same hand. The other my pairs of KK busted 2 more players.

Next month I will exclusively dedicate to 9s SNG's at the $1.20 buy in. Probably I will take a shoot on the $3 or $5 buy in SNG. I will also play some MTT's on Saturday or Friday night so I can return to these big fields again, now that I improved my game.

I will continue to study the game, I will review the blackboard videos from Vandweller, these videos are fundamental to become a winning player. They explain ICM from scratch and the push/fold strategy at later stages on the tournament.

I am also doing some sweat session with some DC members. What is a sweat session? This is made by using Skype and Mikogo software (or TeamViewer). It is a session where someone is watching you playing, (you are sharing your desktop remotely with another guy) and you also speak with him by using Skype. I highly recomend to anyone who wants to improve the game, I have made some 3, 4 sessions and is awesome!

No comments: