Thursday, July 02, 2009

Overall performance in June

For the newcomers: i only begin playing poker this year on March.

Last month i started with a goal and i ended up with another one!
On the last 2 weeks of June i played some MTTs and i reached ITM in a few. You can check out my status at OPR, still negative ROI but i am working out to improve my game.

I will post later my goals for this month in another post.
Supernova is a long term goal that i cannot afford to reach right now. Maybe on 2011, let's see.

Last month i made 404 vpps. That was my overall best vvps made in one month.
I was on holidays the last two weeks of june.

I had a poor performance at cash tables in NL50 and NL100 last month. Will publish some stats soon.

Here are the stats for Multitable Tournaments June 2009:
OPR Stats:
ROI: -23%
Prizes: $65
ABI (Average Buy In): $2.06
AFS (Average Field Size): 2396
ITM (In The Money): 8/41 (20%)

Bluff Magazine Stats:
Winnings: $52.91
Largest Cash: $16.03
Average Cash: $8.82
Average Finish: 36/100
AFS: 4283
Cashes: 28.57%

Bluff Overall Rank: 45.5 Pts (Bronze)

No comments: