Monday, July 13, 2009

Low volume play on weekend

This weekend i went to do a lot of family stuff things and i played less poker. I only hit cash games for a small profit. On the end of the month i will post the total hands played on cash games this month and the total profit and vpps made. I am uploading my cash games sessions on this site so i can overview my plays.
I am also studing on some forums optimial strategy for cash games. I still have Harrington book on hold.
I am expecting to have at least 4 hours of cash games this week (until Friday) and i am going for the first time to try to play early in the morning on saturday and sunday. I will try to get $100 profit on NL10 cash games in the end of the month, let's see, i already made $40 in profit not much but i am not playing many hours.

No comments: