Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July results so far

We reach middle of July Month and i must say that i am very happy with my results on cash games and SNG. I am playing NL10 cash games and i am making profit almost every session. Yesterday i multitable 2 cash games sessions and it was a good performance. I am playing on 6 players max tables on cash games and i must say that i am crushing already this level. Thinking on moving up to NL25 on August or September.

SNG are also rewarding my efforts, i just finished 1st yesterday and on Monday i was second, i am playing $1.20 9 players SNG. I think i am also crushing these ones too. I am only moving to the next level on SNG when my bankroll afford it, I am following the 2% rule.

Here are some stats from SNG, they are all from July. The buy in is how much i paid to play, the entrants are the number of players on the tournament, the rank is my final place on the tournament , and the prize that i won.


These are some results for July but of course on the next month i will post more stats about July. So far i can say that is the best month i am having.

No comments: