Monday, May 24, 2010

Today session

I played 12 games, the 18 man SNG non turbo, I ended up 5 games ITM and one 1st place at the 3.40 buy in. I have been playing the 1.20 buy in level but I decided to take a shot at the 3.40 and ended up winning! I am over rolled for the 1.20 and also the 3.40 buy in levels, I have more than 125 buy ins for the 3.40 level.
I just do not grind so much the 3.40 because I do not like losing too much money due to variance, probably will build more bankroll until I can grind a lot of 3.40.

Anyway, I am committed to continue to build my bankroll and make (more) $150 between yesterday and 30 of June. I will keep updating with my results, I cannot play so much games during the week because I am working but I will enter in Holidays on 31 May, I will have more time to grind in some days.

Stay tuned.

No comments: