Monday, May 10, 2010

ITM on SCOOP: 611th place



Let me start by the end. I played about 8 hours of tournament, and my AKs lost for a Q8o from villain, an eight comes on the flop and I had about more than 200K chips but villain had more than 3 times my stack. I can believe it he calls my push with Q8o!

Anyway, I enjoyed very much playing my first SCOOP and ended up deep In The Money, and I was unlucky with my +EV shove UTG with AKs. I have never played so much straight time like this. The SCOOP tournament started at 22:00 with more than 20000 players and I ended played at 06:00 on the 611 place.

The money places begun at 3600 place. It took 5 hours to get in to the money, usually the regular MTT's takes only 2,5 hours. If I had some time I will post some interesting double up hands.

The prize ended up boosting my bankroll and this was a 2 day event, I wish I could made a final table to get a great pay check, better next time!

I will grind this month some 9 players regular SNG's of $3.40 and also come more MTTs. See you at the tables, I am all in!

No comments: