Tuesday, May 04, 2010

April, May and SCOOP

April is done. Not too much to say about, just to mention that it was a different month by all means. I tried some new type of games: 45 Man Turbo SNG's, 6 Man Turbo SNG and the $3.40 9 man SNG's. Besides not making much $$ I did not put not much volume on them to figure out my true ROI on each type of game or at least on some of the games.

I figure out that sometimes I do not practice what I write or set as a monthly goal but when is a trimester or a yearly goal I have more discipline to make the goal.
May is here and I wont be setting any goal for May, I will maintain my goals for the last of the Trimester.

I can promise some things: will increase my performance on MTT's by dedicating more study and work on them and, of course, to start play more MTT's.
Besides big Tournaments I will grind the secure Double or Nothing tables to increase my bankroll. I put my bankroll goal to make a 4 digit bankroll until the end of the year.

I will play the SCOOP No Limit Hold'em Event $22 NLHE ($500K Guaranted), on May 9 at 22:00 WET (Portugal Time). It is my first MTT on the SCOOP event, I won this ticket on Pokerstars.

No comments: