Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sick variance and commitment

So sick, I have the worst bad beats on my game. My Aces broked by sets, everytime I am short and I shove with AKs or ATo or a medium pair, someone call with a big pair or gets that miraculous card on the river, it so bad to play and make the best decisions possible and getting busted for a bad beat.
Sorry for this complaining, bad beats are part of the game, this is a mathematical game, you will run hot but you will also take some coolers sometimes, and you cannot avoid. I probably had the worst downswing this year, I did not won any €1 turbo. I had finished played a 18 mans game and I won the 3rd place ITM.

I am being inspired by the professional Portuguese player André (acoimbra), he is trying to make $60000 in only 2 months. In 15 day ha already made more tha $15000. Congratulation André for your effort, you are the man!

I cannot make that challenge with those values because I play low/micro stakes tables according to my bankroll. So I will continue focused to my own challenge and will try to make $150 until the end of June.

This is an example of one of my worst bad beats on this hand:



This Hand History Player is supported by www.myhands.com

No comments: