Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Last Trimester Stats

I was analysing my last trimester on top shark and I have these stats that I want to share:

Average ROI: -6%
Averagre Profit: -$9.15
Games Played: 139
ITM: 29%
Average Buy In: $1.17

On that trimester I played SNG from 9 players to 180 players. Some turbos some normal SNG formats and that all mixed resulted on those stats.
My biggest stretch without cashing was a 26 streak games (mixing a bunch of structures).
My biggest cashing streak was 3 streak games.

This trimester (October-December), I will be more stable and specializing on the 9s and 45s. This month I will only play the 9s (9 players SNG), next month I will play the 45s.
With these I want to check out were I have the biggest ROI.

On the overall data from pokerstars, my positive ROI % are from playing the 45s at normal blinds speed, with a ROI of 76%.

So I think in the future and with these trimester results, 2010 could be a 45s SNG grind.

No comments: