Saturday, September 04, 2010

You Have No Choice But To Grind

"The Quitters Never Wins, The Winners Never Quits"

I had a major downswing last month and I am just posting to say that I recovered all that I lost and I have my bankroll on a new value. My main goal is to at least end the year on a $1k bankroll (at least).

Well, this is the evidence that when you study the game, put the effort on this game, make the right decisions, even if you lost that all-in on that particular game, you are going to win at long term.

Whenever you have a downswing trust on your game, review you hands played, find some leaks and the results will come. I am very satisfied with the last results, I am not saying that I will not have a downswing sooner or later, but whenever you have a downswing you have no choice but to keep grinding.

Here is a graph with the all my career on Pokerstars, I have more bankroll than what appears on the graph (due to some bonuses and deposits at the beginning of the last year).

Except 2 moments where I won some great cash on 2 MTTs, I was always grinding SNGs, starting at the $1 buy-in.

No comments: