Monday, March 08, 2010

Online Tournament 1st Place




I played 2 online MTT (Multi Table Tournament) yesterday. On Pokerstars I lost at 45th place in a filed with more than 600 people and on Unibet I won the Tournament on a field with 987 players.

I won! This is one of my goals for this year, in fact, my main goal was to, at least, make a final table on a online MTT and I exceed! Being the Nr 1 is absolute fantastic and I am looking forward to make another final table.

Besides this tournaments I am playing my usually grind, the SNG of 9 players and I have made almost last month profit on these games.

Here is another nice picture from the Unibet MTT when there were 4 players left of the 987 and I was in 2nd place at this time.



My goal to this month will be to continue to play SNG of 9 players and build my bankroll. With this prize money from the MTT I will invest on my bankroll and probably start to play some steps SNG on Pokerstars.

See you soon for more profitable updates!

No comments: