Wednesday, March 03, 2010

February Results and March Goals

First of all let me tell you that I will play my first live Tournament this Friday on a Sport Club from a financial institution (where I work). The buy in 10€ and will have stacks of 4250 with blinds of 20 minutes, starting at 25/50 and increasing at an amount of 50.

February was not so good as January, I made half the profit from January. I hit some 2 major downswings during the month. I also played some HUSNG - Headsup SNG (only two player against each other on the same table). I also played half an hour of cash games, but was just a litle bit.

Here are some numbers:

- Total games played at SNG of 9 players: 70
- - Total Wins: 33
- - Total Loses: 37
- Average buy-in: 1,15
- ROI: 25,2%
- Total SNG games played: 79
- MTT's: 0

At SNG 9 players of $1,20 I played 3 games (won 2 and lost 1).
Heads-up SNG, I played 6 games and I won 4, making a ROI of 24%.

March goals:

- Watch, at least, one video from DC about tournaments and/or SNG.
- Read one poker book.
- Play live on one tournament (MTT).
- Play 100 SNG games.
- Make 35% of ROI.

I will keep in touch, I see you at the tables!

No comments: