Sunday, February 07, 2010

Weekend Grind

I was more tired this weekend to play than usual, but I ended up playing 10 games, the 9 players SNG's. On the 10 games played I lost 5 games in a row! But I had 3 1st places, so I ended up with more money on my bankroll.

I only played 2 games on Friday, I was very tired, I guess it was the gym, before playing I went to the gym. Then at home I made a dinner and after take my son to bed and I was ready to some action at the tables but I was not 100% focused so I ended up just playing 2 games. On Saturday night I played until 2 AM, I wake up early today, after doing some domestic stuff, I rested a while at the afternoon and played 3 games tonight. Now I am ready to rest, still not midnight but tomorrow is work day so I have to get up early at 7,30 AM.

I will try to manage to play some games at weekdays, but at the present it is hard for me to play during weekdays night. I still only played 11 games this month, less 9 games than January.

Total games played on February: 11
ROI: 85%

These stats shows some good indicators for me, I hope I can play at least 50 games this month maintaing a good 2 digits ROI. I still did not gave up on the Sharkscope leaderboard, I have the all year to try.

See you at the tables!

No comments: