Monday, February 01, 2010

January Review & February Prewatch

January is over and was an above average month for me at the tables. Was the most profitable month to me since I started playing poker back in March 2009. But don't take my word from me I will show you the numbers.

Period of time: January

- Total games played: 66
- - Total Wins: 38
- - Total Loses: 28
- Average buy-in: 1,15 €
- Total Profit: 41,10 €
- ROI: 54,2%

On a investment point of view, I invested 75,9€ and I received back not only what I invested but more 54,2% back. What I mean is that I won 121€. Making a net profit of 41,1 €.

I also started and finished reading a poker book, the poker mindset.
I am rereading the book this month to start a new one next month (already on the waiting list).

How is it going to be February? It depends on my computer strength, I was on the Pokerstars blogger tournament last friday and my pc crashed during the 1st hour. The tournament was going ok, everybody started with $2000 and in less than 45 minutes I already had more than $8k, placing above 30th on a field with more than 1500 players.

I ended up in 199th place, without playing any hand at the 50 minutes point because my pc "said it was enough". I ended up going to a store where they fix and clean the computers and in the same day with less 50€ on the wallet I already had my pc working, this was on Saturday. Just ended up turning the pc on today.

This month I will continue to play the SNG of 9 players at the 1€ buy in and work to get more than 50 games played and a 2 digits positive ROI.

I leave this post with my final hand played last month, was a SNG of 9 players and we were heads-up and I take down the 1st prize by busting the opponent straigth with my full house.


No comments: