Sunday, February 14, 2010

Performance Feedback and 40 Billion Hand Celebration

This weekend I played 13 games and on the end I made more profit. It was not some major profit, but I increased my bankroll. The month is going ok, I have half the profit I made last month, and the month is still half way.

Pokerstars is celebrating the 40 Billion Hand and is giving some major prizes at the cash tables and is also seting up some SNG and Tournaments with more that $40.0000 in prize pool. I registered to one of those tournaments, it only cost me about 40 FPPs (Frequent Player Points). The thing is that the MTT will be played on Tuesday at 2:40 AM (Portugal time), so it will going to be though for me.

Tomorrow after my work in Lisbon I will go to the gym to pump some iron ant then I will rest and try to sleep before the MTT at 2:40 AM. Let's see if it will be worth my effort to play.
On the same day, I have a birthday lunch on my cousin house, so I will not play so much as I would like.

On the last 90 days, I am ending all months with profit, January was my best month. Of course on the beginning I lost some money and I did some few low value cashouts and deposits. But I did not made any deposit since last summer and I am almost break even from the total games that I played on Pokerstars. My graphic curve on sharkscope is a total ascendent one, I have never ever played so well.

Btw, I ordered another book, this one about treating poker as a business.

Febrruary stats:
Total games played: 27
ROI: 71%

Stay cool!

No comments: