Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zoom Cash Games


Zoom Cash Games and Moving down to NL2

Hi, that picture is my current month performance, I am recovering from my initial downswing. I had a major downswing when I started playing zoom cash games, but instead of quitting those games, I decided to move down in limits, so I went from NL5 to NL2.

I do really enjoy much more this kind of format, they are more faster, I can play more hands in less time, I also make more VPP's in my sessions, witch will be a long term beneficial thing. Daleroxxu pro poker player made a great analysis about them, check it out here

Right now, I just want to mantain my Silverstar status, learning to play the right strategy to beat the game is my number one priority for now, building my bankroll is the second critical goal. VIP status is a medium goal, important one but not for now.

I played so far about 20k hands of cash games, will continue with zoom poker and play some tournaments once in a while this month, I will evaluate this slightly strategy game change, in playing this type of cash games.
  

No comments: