Monday, April 02, 2012

March & Trimester Performance

March Review
I started running very bad last month, but I am getting used to this. After 10k hands I was 8 buy-ins up. 12k hands latter I was negative, what a feeling! Anyway, hard work and dedication pays off and ended up March a better month than February.  I made almost the same net amount of February but in less hands.

Until 13th of March, I was playing almost everyday, then I had some personal things to take care on 14 and 15 day of March. After that I did not put the volume I was expecting to make, again, some personal stuff happened and my focus was not at the tables. Here are the overall performance for March:







 This is my vpp status on Pokerstars, I made more than 800 vpps last month:



Trimester Review
This is being my best year in terms of net amount won at the poker tables, the last trimester was very good, after grinding NL2 for almost 3 months (November, December and January), I jumped to the next level, NL5 on February and it was the correct decision.

I will continue with NL5 because I am very conservative with my bankroll and also because I cashed out more than 15% of my bankroll last month. When to move on to NL10? Well if I continue with this performance I think I can move on to the next level on June.

This is the trimester graphic, I played 124141 hands with a 7,20 bb/100 and a net won of $318. This is also a good indicator that I am a better cash game player than a SNG player.


What to expect from this month?  Well I will work hard to play 50k hands and make more profit than last month ($150? Why not?). I will try to make 1k vpps this month, it's not easy but it's not impossible.

No comments: