Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Thoughts

I will not play any game today, I am going, (with my wife and son), to my father-in-law house to dinner and we will spend the all  night there. I have Internet and a laptop there, if I awake up early tomorrow morning, I will probably start my 2012 grind in the morning.

I played more cash games hands this month than any month of the year, I am satisfied about my current game at the tables. The key factor that I miss most of the time during the year was volume. But that is not so bad, because I consider myself a novice player in many areas on Holdem, so not playing many games per day is not a big issue. After all, this is not my job, at least for now.

I consider a 2011 a rich experience in terms of learning but also, somehow, disappointing due to my lack of discipline in grinding one type of game. I will correct this error next month, I may just have corrected because I only played one type of game during this month.

I will put December results on the next post, just leave here a picture of my final VPPs 2011 year.


No comments: