Saturday, July 02, 2011

June Recap

June wasn't a good profit month in terms of grinding. I did not improved my game on the first weeks of June and the lack of focus in one dedicated area of game was bad. I played some cash games and SNG's. In terms of volume was nice, I made Silverstar twice by making more than 1900 vpps, not enough for GoldStar (3000 vpps).

As for cash games, well I just grinded all the way and ended up losing in some spots that I shouldn' bet more and lost in another spots where I was favorite to win. I think my main leak on cash games is the lack of knowledge and the way to deal in some spots. I think cash games are long term ev+ and is an area that I will probably return to them in the future. For now I decided to take a grinding cash games break.
I am focusing my next 5000 games on 18 Man Turbos SNG. This is because I am taking coaching on this area with another players. I just started on the last week of June so the results should come out very soon.

June Overall SNG's Graph:


There was a type of SNG that I made profit in the end, the 6 Man (Normal Blinds). I just played the micro stakes on them and I think they are very soft. Besides being profitable on them, for now I will improve and grind the 18 Man Turbo SNG.

June 2 types of SNG games results:

July is here, so lets' go get them and make a good month.

No comments: