Sunday, July 25, 2010

Week Feedback

July is my best 9 Man SNG month of the year, I played only 68 SNG's of $3.40 buy-in and I have a 30% ROI. Last month I finished with a 14% ROI in 115 games, I think I can end this month above 20%.

I am considering in moving to the $5.50 buy-in level next month to make more profit and maintain my sng strategy. I will have to adapt to new players and I am sure they will also adapt to my play. It is not the first time I play the $5.50 SNG games, but it will be the first time I will grind this buy-in level.

You see, there is a difference in between playing, "take a shot" on a type of game and grinding a type of game. To me grinding is playing a lot, put really awesome volume on only that type of game (or buy-in level).

So my transition will be definitive but I have some loss lines. The same way I am moving up to play another buy-in (according to my bankroll and skill), I am also willing to move down if I sense that I do not have the skill to play there or I lose some buy-ins on that level.

Bankroll Management is the key on moving up and moving down on buy-in levels and is the fundamental to preserve you as a skilful and excellent player.

No comments: