Monday, July 05, 2010

June Performance with a Picture

June overall I played different kind of games and that behaviour had consequences to my ROI. I did not played any big MTT so June was more of a SNG grind. I had never played so much in my entire poker career!

Total games played (all-types of SNG and MTT's): 234 games.

Now lets check out the overall numbers. I did not put the 18 Man SNG on the next picture but I had a net loss of ($22.25).



In overall I can see that I am growing as a SNG player, specially on the 9 Man tables. I had some suck-outs and coolers on some games and only because of that I did not have even better profit.

I am trying to move on to the 9 Man turbos instead of moving up limits on the regular ones. I have almost 200 buy ins for the $3.40 regular SNG's and I have good results on them, but instead of grinding them, I decided to move down in limits and play the 1€ 9 Man Turbos this month.

My goal is to try to grind the $6.50 9 Man Turbos next month or at least on September. Because I like to multitable, I cannot stand to multitable the $6.50 right now, I need more roll for that.
I am going to improve my performance on the Turbos by studying the game and grind the games.

Right now this month, i played 25 games of the Turbos with a ROI of 10.8%. I am multitabling 6 tables at the same time, I just finished a positive session a few minutes ago. If I count with past month, I have about 33 games with a total ROI of 23.2%.

Stay tuned for more updates, I see you at the tables on the one and only Pokerstars!

No comments: