Monday, April 12, 2010

April Feedback

April is a different month, I still have no profit made because I am trying new games and see how I behave on each type of game. I started playing only heads-up and I made about $40 in one night but on the night after I lost it all! Then I tried Double or Nothing and I played just a few but I did not like it so much to be playing right now.

Right now I am trying 6 Max. Turbo SNG on the $3.25 buy in and they are soft but I am still negative for now. I am properly rolled for them, I have more than 100 buy-in on my bankroll. I could also be playing the regular SNG of 9 players at $3.40 buy in, but I figure out that I need to take more profit from my time at the tables. I play in part-time and the Turbo format is particular well to my time and skill.

Let's see if I can grasp the 6 Max. SNG strategy and end the month in positive ROI on them. I will try to put more volume by playing at least 2 games at the same time. I am also trying to go for Silverstar this month. I will keep updating here and more often on twitter. See you soon!

Btw, as MTT concern, I played 2 Sunday 1/4 million but I did not cashed in any of them. I have a Final Portuguese League this month on Titan network.

No comments: