Monday, January 04, 2010

Leaderboard Results

Happy new 2010 year!

I am taking one step back and started to be more conservative with my bankroll. I decided to play the 1€ SNG's (top 3 get paid) on Pokerstars. I am playing on the regular format (the blinds increase every 10 minutes). I am starting pretty well, I have some great results and already a profit of almost $15 in a few games.
Right now, I am on the sharkscope leaderboard (top 20) at that level wich is good. I will continue to play them and hope to maintain my leaderboard status. It is going to be hard because I do not play so much during the weekdays (to not go so late for bed).

Here is a picture of the top 20 poker players most profitable from all over the world and from all online poker rooms at the SNG 9s buy ins below $2. I am at the 8th place at this level. Of course this board is dynamic the more I play and win, the more chances I have to stay at the leaderboard.

No comments: