Monday, September 14, 2009

SNG Statistics

We are half month and i have been playing the micro stakes SNG's, so far with a positive ROI of 12%. Here are the results so far for each SNG, the data is displayed it this format:

SNG Number of players: Number of times ITM/Total Number of games
(ITM: In The Money)

90: 3/5
45: 2/4
18: 4/14
9: 7/19

This week i will play more the 45s and 90s and see what results i get. The field of 90s are being a positive suprise for me because the field is very soft.
I will start to have a shoot on 1 or 2 MTT 's on the weekend. It will be the micro buy in but I think I have an edge over the soft field that these MTT's have.

I am still analysing some poker pro sng players and i have two or three that i can say that could be a role model to me. SNG is all about volume and solid poker play.

No comments: