Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week Feedback

I played 45 games of 9 Man SNG since Monday and a total of 120 games this month. It is the first time that I played so much 9 Man SNG. All of them of $3.40 and some $5.50 buy in and I have some ups and downs on the games.

My total ROI on these 120 games is a positive 13,8%, making ITM about 42,5% of the time.
I am facing right now a down-swing of 7 straight buy-ins. Anyway I will keep grinding, this is not the 1st time that this happens. I should continue to make the right decisions, and play optimal to get over this down-swing.

Some downs games are more like pushing with AK against a medium pair from opponent and see that no ace or king comes on the board. Then when is my turn to push a medium pair because I am short, I found out that opponent calls with AK and he hits is Ace or King on the board.

Other are something like pushing AA against KK and see opponent making king trips on the river. Sometimes I push QQ or KK and opponent makes his straight on the river...amazing, but this is NL Texas Holdem, and these things happens once and while and it also happens to me these good things.

On the good games I push all my strong hands and I connect very well with the board. On other good games I limp with a medium pair and make my set and someone goes broke with his AK when I have the set and he has his Ace on the board.

I remember a game where I made a straight flush against a Full house from opponent, of course he got broke, if I were on his place I would made the same.

I will continue to grind the $3.40 9 Man games and mix with some HU and MTT's and occasionally play some $5.50 9 man games.

I played 3 MTT's since yesterday and cashed in 2 of them, one of those ITM MTT's belongs to the Low Stakes MTT's, it was a $ 5.50 buy in.

The challenge to make $150 until the end of the month is still on progress, I need to make more $46.07 to end this "mini challenge" positive.

No comments: