Friday, June 04, 2010

Multitabling the $3.40

I finally made my first multi-tabling on the $3.40 SNG 9 Man.

I played a session with 4 tables at the same time and I made ITM on 3 of them, I won 1st place in one. I am feeling more confident on the $3.40 buy in level, I am over rolled for them and I am trying to play my best A-Game possible in each and every single SNG.

I played a session yesterday night until 2 AM, today I played 3 sessions with an average time of 2,5h each session. In every session I played with 3 tables at the same time and on the last session I played 4 tables at the same time. I am up in terms of $$$ but still not much to be a glory day. Anyway, today grinding is not over, I will come up late at night again to attack the tables.

For those who don't know, I am on holidays until 20th of June, but I will not play any game on the week 14th to 17th June because I will be on Algarve (a Portuguese location of great beaches).

I am occasional playing the hyper-turbo satellites (buy in of 84 FPP), and I am getting t$ 3.30 each time I make 1st or 2n place and I use that tournament dollars to buy in for some of my SNG. I think I am up in these hyper-turbos.

No comments: