Tuesday, June 01, 2010

May Feedback, June Goals

Ended a grinding session right now, the last SNG I made ITM in 3rd place (4 places paid), so sick the last hand, I had 2 pairs on the flop but opponent makes a set on the Turn!

Anyway, let's talk about May. I am very happy to see that I finally discovered the type of game I will play during the next months. It will be 18 man SNG (non turbo). Currently I am playing the $1.20 buy in but I am almost making the change to the $3.40, I played a few and some of them I paid with t$ (tournament dollars that I won on a satellite game).

Here are some numbers:

Type of game: 18 Man SNG
Total games played: 52 games
Buy in: $1.20 (46 games played) and $3.40 (6 games played)
ROI: 88.1%
ITM: 50%

I am making a slow transition to the $3.40 SNG's, probably will be my grind next month.
I also watch a SNG video this month, a 9 man turbo SNG. I am going to watch a video about ICM next month.

Now another numbers about big tournaments:
Type of game: MTT's (more than 1000 players)
Total games played: 5 games
ROI: 3158.4%
ITM: 40%

Just played a few MTT's but cashed on 2 of them, in one of them was my SCOOP MTT.
I will play more MTT's next month.

As SNG concern, I will play more than 100 games of 18 man SNG's next month and try to go for Silverstar. I am also focusing on the goal to make more $150 by the end of June, right now I already made $55.6.

My main challenge for June is to stabilize my grind on the $3.40.

No comments: