Saturday, April 09, 2011

Week Feedback

The game of choice
This has been a good week, in fact, a good month. I decided to grind the 9 man turbo since last month and I have been doing very well. I still played some 18 man and regular blinds 9 man this month but the game of choice will definitely be the 9 man Turbo.

Stakes and multitabling improvement
I am playing at the $1,75 for now, I am more than rolled for the $3,40 but I want a bigger sample at this level and perhaps a shoot at the sharkscope leaderboard this year. I move up in stakes very soon.
My main improvement has been on my ability to multitable. I am now playing 15 tables on my sessions with profit (if the conditions are normal). I had some sessions with more tables, (my maximum is 20), but they did not ended very well, but I guess playing my "A" game with 15 tables at the same time in a 19'' monitor is a great achievement!

Here is a picture of the month, from the 235 games played, 194 games are from the 9 man turbos.

No comments: