Friday, April 01, 2011

March Review

March is over, was a solid month in terms of volume, I achieved 600 games played.
In terms of profit I made about 35 buy-ins more. On the VIP status, I made about 800 Vpps, and 1933 Vpps for the year. The final days of March were very though, I had fantastic sessions on the last weekend and then, starting on Monday until Wednesday I went on the red and a huge downswing hit me and I lost some races were I was 70% favourite on crucial hands.

Plans for the second trimester, starting in April. Like I said in one of the last posts, volume is the goal, and of course, make good decisions at the tables. I will try to play more games on April, I challenge myself to play about 800 games in total (it's going to be hard, I have about 2/3 hours on average per day).

See you at the tables!

No comments: