Thursday, March 24, 2011

Measuring Volume



I haven't played much the last days, about 10/12 games on average per day witch is very low for my ambitious. Anyway, instead of updating my performance on a monthly timeline, I have decided to measure my SNG performance on the number of games that I play at a given type of SNG.

I see 2 advantages here: the more bigger the sample, the better gives you're exact ROI and reduces the variance; and to let you know more clear if you are beating the game by not worrying about a timeline or a specific date to show the results. My goal is to reach as soon as possible the 1k mark on one or both of games at the 9 man and 18 man (turbos), buy-in independent. My current numbers are on the picture below, as you can see, most of my volume at the SNG turbos that I played this year were made this month.

I am playing the turbos, 9 man and 18 man. I am more than rolled to play the $1.75 and the $3.40. Due to the small sample on the 9/18 man turbos, will play both stakes and check out the performance.



No comments: