Tuesday, March 01, 2011

March Prediction

I played 415 games on Januar and 289 games on February. January was positive, (3% ROI) February was negative (-6% ROI).
I want March to be my best month in terms of volume and profit. This is always a risk to define profit goals, because it's not good to be results oriented. Anyway, I will take my chances to play the most games and the best I can. Volume goal for this month: 600 games. I will be more satisfied if I can make it 1000 games. Profit terms, to be my best month I must make more than $100 but $200 will be awesome! This is the positive outcome that I want to achieve, things could turn another way around and I could end the month with less profit and games played, but I hope not. By the way if i failed to make good results on the 18 Man (Turbo blinds), will return to the 9 Man SNG (regular blinds).
Congratulations to Azntracker, he is the new Supernova Elite 2011 and fisrt one to make in the shortest time possible.
Good luck to everyone at the tables!

No comments: