Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Recap

Finally this month is over, what a month! Profit wise wasn't that good, still ended on the profit zone but I am disappointed with the 9 man results.
I played a total of 386 games this month (good volume) and 277 games of 9 man with a very small profit on them. The other games was 6 man (break even but a very small sample), 45/18 Man turbos and heads-up. I had my best results on the heads-up sng but i played just a few of them.

Yesterday I defined some ambitious goals for this year but I will not write right now. I want to see how february goes on my sng grind. If I make my profit goal for next month, I will be prepared to accomplish some ambitious goals.

Finally I renewed my Silverstar status for February by playing, most of the time, the $3.40 SNGs. If you play 12 of these games per day, on 30 days you are Silverstar.


No comments: