Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Career Graph (SNG Only) and more...

A picture from my career path until the end of the last year. This graph only shows the SNG, I have some good results on MTT's that are not represented here. This is from the popular Sharkscope.



2009 was my first year on Poker, more exactly the No Limit Texas Holdem. Was a year to learn the game, to have fun, make some good friends (Paulo Mesquita from Braga, if you are reading this, you are one of them!). I got my first poker book on August and started to post hands on Forums.

I started to take Poker more seriously on 2010, starting to grind 9 Man SNG (regular blinds), and I managed to get positive by grinding these type of game. I reeded more new books on 2010, watch some videos and have some long remote sessions with a friend from England that unfortunately I lost his contact a few months ago, (yes Bruce, it's you, you are a great SNG player, give some news!).

2010 was a year to try different SNG formats, and you can see that the graph was a roller coaster due to that but I manage to be positive and learn fundamentals things during the process. I also decided to built my SNG career path on the only and only Pokerstars.

2011 it's going to be different, I am more mature but still always leaning and improving the game. 2011 it's going to be a volume and dedication year, I am going to grind one type of SNG and play some MTT's.

I will post updates very soon, but just to let you know that I already played 89 games this year on 9 players SNG.

Stay tuned.

No comments: