Saturday, July 14, 2012

Month Feedback

What I have been doing? How is the month going?
I have been playing cash games and sits. On the sits side I have been mixing some single table tournaments, short handed, full ring and fifty50. Overall the Fifty50 sits are kind of sits that has the most traffic (I am excluding hyperturbos sits). The fifty's sits are great to generate vpps, they are easy to play and more fun than the old version of DoN's.

Cash games, I love them, sometimes I get frustrated with some hands, but it's where I have better results. I noticed that I can play easily 20 tables of full ring cash games, this is an improvement. Still playing at NL2. I started the month very strong in terms of volume but then I stoped playing cash games for a few days and restarted today.

Overall Cash Games Month Performance:


Played 21435 hands in 10 days during July, is very low volume if I grab the motivation I will try to go for 50k hands this month! I those 10 days sessions I had only one losing day and I am making 6,90 bb/100.

No comments: