Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January In The Books

Overall, it was an exceptional month, if I count with the milestone prize it was my best month in terms of profit. Disregarding the prize, it was a good month, I played about 32k hands. I started grinding the NL2 with all my effort. After a positive start, I get a reasonable downswing of about 5/6 buy-ins. My confidence went a little down but I realize that I should keep playing, this is part of the game.

The downswing did not last very long and I was on an upward path during the all month until...today! Yes, today I went to play NL5 and i experience a downswing of almost 4 buy-ins. Hey NL5, is this the way to treat the new customers? :-)

Anyway, I lost big pots with big hands like AA, KK, and I also lost with a straight and a two pair hand (you can check out the hands on the graph below). This is all part of the game, I will keep playing at NL5, if at some point I feel uncomfortable I just leave NL5 and return to NL2. 

Enough talking let´s go to the numbers and graph. By the way I made about 300 vpps.

Overall Cash Graph:

Results by stakes:




Overall Performance:
You can see on the last image the hands were I lost most $ on NL5. Preflop I am a huge favorite with those hands, so at long term I will make $, they are +EV hands. By the way, my kings were broken for a 3333 hand (yeah, quads right on the flop!).

I will work to have better results at NL5 next month.

No comments: