Friday, July 16, 2010

Mid July Feedback

SNG Strategy

I returned to the 9 Man non-turbos SNG games, the $3.40 buy in games. I was grinding profitable the $1 turbo 9 man SNG, but I had less $$$ in return so I decided to move on to my beach, the non turbo 9 Man.

I played this month 23 games of $3.40 9 Man SNG, I have righ now and only for this month a ROI of 51%. I am very satisfied with results so far and I will keep my grind on these games and try to move on to the $5.50 next month. If I count with last month, I have a overall ROI of 12% on the $3.40 SNG.

I am working to end this year grinding the $11 non turbo 9 Man SNG. I can only dream with Supernova next year if I end the year playing the $22, but I am not sure if I can speed up my progress to that buy in level until the end of the year.

See you at the tables!

No comments: